Saturday, August 23, 2008

hobby zone firebird series

Lots of people say that a great beginner plane is a electric fire bird. They are great for flying if you are going to fly electric planes. If you are going to fly gas plane I would highly recommend a gas trainer plane. They are easy to fly and easy to learn off of them. I have flown a few electric planes and one of them was a Fire bird. I was not impressed because the third flight the fishing line for the elevons broke and I could not fly it anymore. Maybe it was just a bad day but I should have got more flight. I think they are only good for kids and people that want to get into electrics. I like glow engines a lot more and I'm going to stick with them. you can also buy the newer fire bird on the right side of this web page.

No comments: