Thursday, August 14, 2008

New 2.4GHz Radios

2.4GHz radios that Futaba is making are great. Some are a little expensive but they are a great buy if you fly at a field and there is someone else with the same crystal as you. I have a spectrum radio that I use on my RC cars and boats and it works great. I haven't had one problem with it yet. When you get a new receiver it only take seconds to link to the radio. and its like any other normal FM receiver but without an antenna. I look at a few Futaba systems and they are just as good. I like to use futaba for anything and I highly recomend buying their radios becuase I have flown using them for many years. You can use them on any planes from park flyers to giant scale planes. If you are just starting on out you can still hook a buddy chord to the radio. they are no different than any other radio just that you dont need a crystal.

No comments: